Getting to Know Us
All are welcome. You can visit us “live” or “online” anytime!
Here are a few ways to get to know us better.
- Attend Sunday Services at 10 am or view our service using Live Streaming.
- Visit us at SunCoast MCC Church, Monday through Thursday from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Check out our Website, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube sites.
- Sign up to get our weekly newsletter (E-Clips).
- Participate in a variety of worship, social and educational events.
- Support the activities of a ministry.
Connecting with SunCoast MCC
During Sunday services a Welcome team member greets everyone as they arrive. The music includes both contemporary and traditional hymns, as well as music performed by the Choir and/or special music. We have a time for prayers of the people, praises, tithes, offerings and then the message. The sermons are delivered by the Reverends. The services are spiritual, lively and relevant to what is happening in the world today. You do not have to be a member of SunCoast MCC or a member of any church to receive communion. God’s table is open to all. We close our service with a hymn and a benediction. Immediately after service, there is a fellowship time where lite snacks and refreshments are served. All are welcome.
Becoming a Member
There is no requirement that you become a member of our church. If, however, you feel you are ready to become a member, you can participate in a New Member Class hosted by the Reverends at the Church. These classes are hosted every few months. The New Member Class is an opportunity for you to get a basic understanding of the denomination and SunCoast’s history and goals. You will also hear more about the upcoming events and activities. However, the primary purpose is to get to know you better and answer any of your questions.